This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 13 January 2011

Jan 2011

The weather was a bit gloomy today, but I still grabbed my camera and took a few quick shots of the items that I've been working on today, before I left the shop this evening to drive home...

Vintage Sanderson fabric strikes again - Made into a little handbag.

A flavour of the fifties...

A lavender filled heart...

And a shoulder bag. This is such a great fabric, but I've almost used it all up now...I think I have just enough to make one more bag.

This one has a wooden button fastening and a fab 50's brooch. It is lined inside with the check fabric that I made the heart (above) from.

I then used some of my rarer C19th French fabric to create this pair of scented hearts.

I've also started on some springtime cushions, but will show those next time, once they are complete.
Thanks for stopping by...
Niki x