This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 8 April 2011

Busy Week

This week I've been working on new items to take with me to the 2nd Annual Vintage Textile and Costume Day at Dairy House, Semley, Nr. Shaftesbury. More details can be found on my other blog here.
I have added a few new handmade items to the shop as well, though.
This gathered handbag is made from a rare French floral fabric (lined inside in same). It fastens with a fabric loop and vintage button.
I've also made this patchwork tote bag from the last remaining panel of hand embroidered anemones that I had. (I have made three cushions which are similar in style and can be seen on my previous post.)

Have a great weekend,
Niki x