This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Monday 13 June 2011

Pictorial Fabrics to Ring the Changes

Here is a lovely piece of vintage Sanderson fabric that I framed...a perfect gift for Father's Day next Sunday!
**
Another pictorial fabric, this time with a French feel (another Sanderson print), was made into a practical shoulder bag.
I added a large button and loop for ease of fastening.
(I've made a cushion from this fabric too.)
**
Another gorgeous old linen fabric was used to make this large tote bag.
A Deco button finishes it off.

Finally, I can't go long without making another of my popular gathered style handbags! This one is made from a glazed chintz and features pretty foxglove flowers.
Niki x