This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 29 July 2011

More Map Drawers

I had this set of rather plain painted wooden drawers.
I thought I'd use some old maps again to give them a bit of a facelift.
I applied one to the top...
*
I then divided up another to fit onto the drawer fronts.
Reapplied the handles...
and the job was done.
It arrived at the shop yesterday.
Update: Now Sold - Thank You!
***********************************************
I also made a handbag from the vintage Sanderson linen that I bought at the flea market recently.

A small bucket style bag...

and another cushion with vintage hand embroidery.

My shop will be closed for a week now - Re-opening on August 9th. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Have a great week,
Niki x