This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 15 December 2011

Bottling Things Up...

Not great weather today for taking photos...And I haven't had a lot of crafting time at the shop so far this week as its been busy with Christmas shoppers...NOT complaining, obviously!! :)
So I've stood at my counter and glued bits and bobs to tags and bottles during the quiet moments...

I have a lot of old bottles in the shop, as they are really good sellers, but some of the plainer ones have been around a while, so I upcycled with antique lace tags and stoppers made from sections of old maps, rolled up.
*

This bottle had lace glued directly on to it.

*
Also at the shop is this very large French picture frame that I painted yesterday.
A lovely display/statement piece, or a frame for a mirror.

Thanks for stopping-by,
Niki x