This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 15 March 2012

What Have I Been up to Recently?...

I added some original trading cards from the 1800's to this Victorian metal box...
I used the lovely piece of chenille that I bought at the flea market, to make this large cushion...
Which I backed in the softest vintage velvet.
A little bag made from two rare French antique fabrics.
Cute red, white and blue lavender sachet.
Matching handbag and shoulder bag...
Made from another French fabric...
With lace and wooden buttons.
A pin cushion, just because.
****

(An antique velvet lined box with adorable bird detail.)
I painted the mirror. (The child's overall is new in this week.)
(A c1950's American prom gown arrived too.)

Niki x