This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 12 April 2012

Little Boxes...

Since creating the wall of boxes at my shop in January, the question I am often asked by customers is 'are they for sale'...Seeing as these are all fixed to the wall, I'm loathed to part with them...but I am now always on the lookout for old boxes to sell.
This plain pine box is my latest find. Some wax for the sides made it a little more presentable...
And I lined the inside with a vintage map.

A coat of clear wax over the top of the map makes it more hard-wearing.

At the shop today,
Niki x