This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 21 June 2013

So Far This Week...

I have made a collection of padded coat hangers. I've used an assortment of vintage/antique fabrics. Each is finished with a lace bow and vintage costume brooch, which can be removed and worn...






I also made a sweet selection for children, using vintage nursery prints...

Decorated with embroidered ribbon bows. 

One of my gathered handmade hand bags...I used a fabulous cotton fabric in a lovely minty green.
Vintage button (of course! ;-))...
And a contrasting flannelette fabric lining.

I made a few of the popular scruffy patchwork lavender filled hearts too, just to round  things off :)

Have a lovely weekend,
Niki x