This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 11 July 2013

Cover-Up

A set of three vintage glass trinket pots in need of attention...
I chose one of my favourite antique fabrics with a dainty rose design to re-cover the lids.
Ready to grace a dressing table once more. 
I've also had a larger re-covering project this week. (Sorry no 'before' photo - It was a rather dull dark wood chair with faded velvet seat.)

I painted the wooden frame...
And used a fresh vintage floral furnishing fabric for the seat. 
A vintage braid finished the edges.
(At the shop tomorrow.)
I've also been making more lavender sachets...
One with a Sanderson rose print as the central feature...
And this one where I used antique French fabrics.
I'm sold thank you! 
Niki x