This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Sunday 19 October 2014

Heartfelt Thanks!

Thank you to all who made a purchase from my stall at the Vintage Bazaar, Frome yesterday. I hope you will enjoy them! 

I didn't have time before the fair to show some of the other handmade items that I made especially, so here I am now...
I made a large collection of hanging hearts from vintage wool, lace and French fabrics. I thought they'd be pretty hung on the Christmas tree, but could be kept out afterwards too.
I sold all but one! 









I also made some more wool applique patches as stocking fillers. 





And as I wind down things at the shop, I've been challenging myself to use up some of the stock in creative ways. This sweet little girl was an original antique photo which I dressed for the festive season, making her wings in the same style as the hearts.

(sold - thank you!)

I have this little baby girl to give the same treatment to this week, plus a much larger one which will be dressed in an antique baby gown. 
Have fun crafting too,
Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x