This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Friday 20 November 2015

Sing Choirs of Angels...

I've been having fun making a collection of naive primitive angels. All are dressed in antique textiles and have various vintage trinkets adorning them, making each one a unique decoration for the country home.
This is 'Believe'.
***
Her friend 'Love'.

***
This is 'Wish'.

***
'Peace'.

***
And 'Joy'. 

Each doll is stuffed with cloves and star anise for festive fragrance. 
***
I also made some Christmas cards with scraps of antique lace and old papers. 


So plenty of new products coming with me next Sunday
Wishing you a happy weekend,
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Niki,you are such a talent! your stall is going to be lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you K, Want to try and make a good 'first impression' here...Although not sure what some might think of my 'scary' dolls! ;-)) Niki x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x